There are two types of involvement with NWACA, depending on where you live in our area.
Household members of NWACA include anyone who resides in the NWACA boundaries: Mopac to the East, Loop 360 to the West, U.S. Highway 183 (Research Boulevard) to the North, and RR 2222 to the South.
Supporters of NWACA may reside anywhere outside the boundaries, and are welcome to join NWACA and receive our newsletter and other communications.
If you want to see if your membership is current, click on the link that follows, and you will get an email in several days: Check if I'm a NWACA Member
Each of the membership types has $25 annual dues, which can be paid in several different ways:
- Click here for a Membership Form, print and complete the form, and mail it to NWACA.
- If you want to join using PayPal, click the button below. Please let us know in the PayPal Special Instructions if there's a committee you'd like to join, or anything else you'd like us to know.
You’re also encouraged to support several funds NWACA uses:
- 4th of July Parade Fund - helps NWACA to host the best 4th of July parade in Austin!
- Parks Fund – helps revitalize parks in the NWACA area, with projects such as regular cleanup days at several of our parks
- Constable Fund - helps support the patrolling of our neighborhood by a Travis County Constable