Your business is in a terrific Austin neighborhood, which the Northwest Austin Civic Association (NWACA) helps to maintain and improve. There are many ways you can get involved and support this organization and your neighbors.
Now more than 50 years old, NWACA is very excited about our neighborhood and where we are headed as a community. Our boundaries include over 14,790 households and more than 29,000 Austinites.
A successful neighborhood needs great partnerships. We invite you to participate as a Business Member of our neighborhood civic association. We have many ways for you to get involved - whether financially or through in-kind efforts.
The NWACA Board thanks you for your consideration and support, and we hope that you will join us in making this a successful year for NWACA and our neighborhood.
You can find further details on NWACA here
Annual Business Memberships:
Platinum Level: ($1000+)
- All benefits offered at Gold Level, PLUS
- Larger business logo on 4th of July parade promotional t-shirts
- Larger business logo on 4th of July parade banners, placed prominently in the neighborhood and used to kick off the parade
- Larger business logo in the July edition of the NWACA newsletter (6,200+ single family households in the NWACA area)
- Larger business logo in November edition of the NWACA newsletter
- Social media posting opportunities once a month on the NWACA Facebook page - could be timed to promote certain events
- Prominent placement on the home page of the NWACA web site and Business Member page
Gold Level: ($500-$999)
- All benefits included at Silver Level, PLUS
- Business logo on July 4th promotional t-shirts
- Business logo on 4th of July parade banners, placed prominently in the neighborhood and used to kick off the parade
- Business logo in the July edition of the NWACA newsletter (6,200+ single family households in the NWACA area)
- Option to have a booth at the Freedom Festival after the 4th of July Parade
- Option to have a booth at our other special events (Day in the Park, Neighborhood National Night Out)
- Business logo in November edition of the NWACA newsletter
- Social media posting opportunities quarterly on the NWACA Facebook page - could be timed to promote certain events
Silver Level ($250-$499)
- Business name and contact information on the NWACA web site
- Business name listed in November edition of the NWACA newsletter
- Weekly email of NWACA Notes
- Monthly copy of NWACA Newsletter
- Membership to our Facebook page with over 1,200 members
To be a Business Member, please complete this Google form. (Note: if you are not yet logged in to a Google account, do that first, then come back to this web page. Certain web browsers may not work with this form; for example, Firefox sometimes fails. If you do not have a Google account or your browser doesn't see the online form, please print and complete this form and send it to us at [email protected] or by US mail to PO Box 26654, Austin, TX 78755)
If you are a Platinum or Gold Business Member, you will be asked for your logo file in two formats: for the web site (jpeg or png) and for the 4th of July t-shirt (.ai or .eps). You may submit those with the form or send them later via email.
Submit your payment by sending a check made payable to NWACA to:
Northwest Austin Civic Association
P.O. Box 26654
Austin, TX 78755
Or pay using a credit card or PayPal. To pay online with PayPal or a credit card, click the Add to cart button. Then click inside the Quantity box and enter the amount with no dollar signs or decimals (for example, enter 500, not $500.00). The page will then auto-refresh itself to load the Price box. Then click the gold Check Out With PayPal button to use either PayPal or your own credit card.
Peel, Inc. produces our monthly newsletter that is distributed to more than 6200 households in the neighborhood. Note: advertising revenues go directly to Peel, Inc., not NWACA. Advertisements in the newsletters range from $65 for a business classified to $785 for an insert.
Questions or comments? Contact us at [email protected].