July and August are two of the most common months for family summer vacations, and, unfortunately, for burglaries. The links below have great tips for preventing burglary while you are away on vacation. Chief among the tips are these:
- Make your home look inhabited.
- Ask your neighbors for help.
- Check and lock your doors and windows.
- Keep valuables out of sight.
- Use your burglar alarm.
- Posting vacation pictures online can let the world know you are gone.
For many more valuable tips, check out these links: