Your business is in a terrific Austin neighborhood, which the Northwest Austin Civic Association (NWACA) helps to maintain and improve. There are many ways you can get involved and support this organization and your neighbors.
As we enter the 49th year as NWACA, we are very excited about our neighborhood and where we are headed as a community. We have just expanded our boundaries to now include over 13,580 households and almost 30,000 Austinites.
A successful neighborhood needs great partnerships. We invite you to participate as a sponsor of our neighborhood civic association. We have many ways for you to get involved - whether financially or through in-kind efforts.
The NWACA Board thanks you for your consideration and support, and we hope that you will join us in making this a successful year for NWACA and our neighborhood.
You can find further details on NWACA here
Platinum Level: ($500+)
- All benefits offered at Gold Level, PLUS
- Business logo on 4th of July parade promotional t-shirt (approximately 300 sold last year)
- Business logo on 4th of July Parade flyer to all single-family households in the NWACA area
- Social media mentions twice per year (Facebook and Twitter) - could be timed to promote certain events
- Business logo and brief description in NWACA Notes email once a year - could be timed to promote certain events
- Prominent placement on the home page of the NWACA web site
Gold Level: ($250-$499)
- All benefits included at Silver Level, PLUS
- Business name on 4th of July Parade flyer to all single-family households in the NWACA area
- Name and contact information on the NWACA web site
- Option to have a booth at the Freedom Festival after the 4th of July Parade
- NWACA Logo Sticker to place on the window of your business to let others know you are a supporter of NWACA
Silver Level ($100-$249)
- Business name and a link to your business in a special post-parade thank you email to everyone on the NWACA email list
The deadline for sponsorships to be acknowledged in our July 4th flyer and be included on the t-shirt is May 15, 2018.
To be a sponsor, please complete this Google form. (Note: if you are not yet logged in to a Google account, do that first, then come back to this web page. If you do not have a Google account, please print and complete this form and send it to us at [email protected] or by US mail to PO Box 26654, Austin, TX 78755)
If you are a Platinum sponsor, you will be asked for your logo file in two formats: for the web site (jpeg or png) and for the 4th of July t-shirt (.ai or .eps). You may submit those with the form or send them later via email.
Submit your payment by sending a check made payable to NWACA to:
Northwest Austin Civic Association
P.O. Box 26654
Austin, TX 78755
Or pay using a credit card or PayPal. To pay online with PayPal or a credit card, click the Add to cart button. Then click inside the Quantity box and enter the amount with no dollar signs or decimals (for example, enter 500, not $500.00). The page will then auto-refresh itself to load the Price box. Then click the gold Check Out With PayPal button to use either PayPal or your own credit card.
Peel, Inc. produces our monthly newsletter that is distributed to more than 6300 households in the neighborhood. Note: advertising revenues go directly to Peel, Inc., not NWACA. Advertisements in the newsletters range from $65 for a business classified to $785 for an insert.
Questions or comments? Contact us at [email protected].