The NWACA neighborhood participated in a survey of traffic issues during the month of May. Results of that survey are in the attached report. Highlights:
- a majority of respondents are seeing dangerous traffic behaviors
- speeding is the most predominant problem, with drivers unable to use 4-way stops the second
- Far West and Mesa is considered the most dangerous intersection
- Speeding is most pervasive on Mesa, Far West, and Greystone
- a majority favor doing a 6-month trial period with a constable enforcing traffic laws
- a large number of respondents object to the speed bumps on Far West
A decision will be made soon by the NWACA Board regarding the trial period with a constable. Information is forthcoming.