AISD provided the following information yesterday:
Facilities and Bond Planning Bulletin #1
This bulletin is the first in a series that you will receive over the course of our planning process.
Videos Explaining the Planning Process
The district developed videos in English and Spanish to explain the facility planning process. To see the videos, please go to www.AISDFuture.com Please forward the videos to your friends, school groups, neighborhood association and other organizations.
Upcoming Community Engagement Process
The District has scheduled a series of regional meetings from October 10 through October 15 to update you on the planning process and allow you to ask questions directly to staff, engineers and planners. Here are the dates and locations for you to provide input. These are drop in and out sessions, so you can provide your input at any time during the meeting:
- October 11 - Eastside Memorial HS Cafeteria - (6:00 pm - 8:00 pm)
- October 12 - Burger Stadium - (4:00 pm - 6:30 pm)
- October 13 - Reagan Cafeteria - (6:00 pm - 8:00 pm)
- October 14 - Allan Center Cafeteria - (12:00 pm - 1:30 pm)
- October 15 - Small Middle School Cafeteria - (9:00 am - 11:00 am)
- October 15 - Lamar Middle School Cafeteria - (12:30 pm - 2:30 pm)
In order to get as much feedback from the AISD community as possible, please try to attend one of these meetings. Your input will be folded into the planning as Austin ISD continues to work toward a ballot initiative in 2017.
Spread the Word
Encourage Your Friends and Colleagues to Enroll in Email Updates by visiting www.AISDFuture.com. Want to host a meeting about AISD's Future? Click here for an online toolkit. Want to have an AISD staff member attend or assist with your meeting? Request one here.